Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Batch #2

Well I got bored, and suddenly became determined to craft out some new accessories. So these three came up =P

********

Sweet Pink bracelet.

I was trying out some new ways to beadwork and wiring so this came out. Attached near the hook is a flower pendant with a pearl and pink faceted bead. I used gold and white seed beads, pink faceted beads, and plastic pearls for this. I forgot the measurements of the beads though ^_^;;

View 1



View 2



....
Dark Desires bracelet
I wanted something darker, since I don't really like wearing sweet colors. So this turned out instead! I used purple faceted beads and multicolored seed beads, with larger black faceted beads.
View 1


View 2


Dark Desired earrings
So I wanted something to match the bracelet. Hence this  inspiration hahaha...


....

No comments:

Post a Comment